Logo Dentists of Los Algodones Mexico - Yuma, AZ
Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
whatsapp-icon Cell: 01152-1-686-178-0520
Office: 01152-686-841-5904

Travel Information

Documents You Will Need To Enter The United States

All persons including citizens of the United States traveling by air between the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda will have to present a passport, Merchant Mariner Document (presented by U.S. citizen merchant mariners traveling on official business) or NEXUS Card, NEXUS enrollment is limited to citizens of the United States and Canada, and lawful permanent residents of the United States and Canada. Children will be required to present their own passport.

Beginning June 1, 2009, ages 16 and older will be required to present documents from one of the options below when entering the United States at land or sea ports of entry. Children under may present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or a Naturalization Certificate.

One of the following documents may be presented to prove both identity and citizenship:

  • U.S. Passport;
  • U.S. Passport Card;*
  • Trusted Traveler Cards (NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST);*
  • State issued Enhanced Driver'sLicense (when available this secure driver's license will denote identity and citizenship);*
  • Enhanced Tribal Cards (when available);*
  • U.S. Military identification with Military Travel Orders;
  • U.S. Merchant Marine document;
  • Form I-872 American Indian Card.

* Frequent Land Border Crossers: To expedite processing into the United States, U.S. Customs and Border Protection recommends using one of the above asterisked documents.

What You Must Declare

  • Items you purchased and are carrying with you upon return to the United States.
  • Items you received as gifts, such as wedding or birthday presents.
  • Items you inherited.
  • Repairs or alterations to any items you took abroad and then brought back, even if the repairs/alterations were performed free of charge.
  • Items you brought home for someone else.
  • Items you intend to sell or use in your business, including businesss merchandise that you took out of the United States on your trip.

Please keep your dental appointment with the dentist you have your appointment. Do not listen to street hustlers.

Dental Information | Find A Dentist | Travel Information | Make An Appointment | FAQs | Contact Us | Home